While physicians are blessed with above average intelligence, competence and endurance, what they lack is time. The demands of your practice and family, your special interests and hobbies mean it’s likely you have less time than you’d like to have a quality work/life balance. A quick call to handle time-consuming, day to day tasks is an easy, guilt-free benefit of your position. WorkLife Assistant (formerly known as Physician concierge) is here to help as a free employment benefit, because your organization believes you deserve a quality work/life balance.
Here’s a list of 25 things you can delegate to your WorkLife Assistant with a single call to make your life easier:
- Find your kids a fun, safe summer camp
- Score points planning a glamorous surprise anniversary party
- Book fun things to do while visiting your in-laws—anywhere in the world
- Find a pet sitter to walk your over-active dog
- Buy tickets to your alma mater’s next game
- Find a vintage baseball card to round out your collection
- Purchase Holiday gifts for your staff—and have them wrapped and sent
- Have a florist send an “I miss you!” bouquet to your daughter at college
- Get help planning a destination wedding
- Find a top rated sushi restaurant in San Francisco—and get a reservation
- Research the highest rated washer and dryer models
- Arrange for tree trimming and spring yard service.
- Plan a family reunion
- Get tickets to the longest running Broadway show, “The Phantom of the Opera”
- Find a replacement for your 15-year old dishwasher and clean up the leak’s mess
- Find an event planner to manage your child’s high school graduation party
- Plan an adventure vacation to Belize for your family
- Find a piano teacher for your child prodigy
- Research the local tennis pros and book lessons
- Find a lawn or snow removal service
- Schedule house cleaning services
- Arrange to have your car detailed and the oil changed while you’re at work
- Find zip line services in Puerto Rico
- Research colleges for your high school junior
- Order gifts to arrive on all important days for your significant other
See anything you need done?
These are just a few of the things WorkLife Assistant can do to reduce your stress with day to day tasks. Call 877.731.3949 to be transferred to your virtual concierge 24x7x365. There’s nothing we’d like more than exceed your expectations and delight your family!
About VITAL WorkLife
VITAL WorkLife, Inc.™ is a national behavioral health consulting company providing support to individuals facing life’s challenges, while also assisting organizations in improving workplace productivity. We have deep experience in healthcare, especially assisting physicians and providers in dealing with the challenges in their profession. This approach of helping employees and their families, while also guiding organizations, builds healthy, sustainable behaviors. For over 30 years, we have offered industry leading Employee Assistance Programs, specialized support, training and consulting for a wide variety of industries.