Productivity for Organizations. Well Being for Individuals.
VITAL WorkLife’s Employee Assistance Program is a comprehensive set of services and support to help employees and their families meet life’s challenges. We focus on supporting organizations with behavioral health solutions for not only employees and their families, but also teams, supervisors, managers and leadership. Our program involves everything from dealing with depression and stress, to chemical dependency and relationship counseling, to coaching and consulting to help employees be happier and more productive.
Comprehensive support to help employees, their families and organizations deal with work and life challenges.
- Face-to-face counseling sessions with experienced behavioral health consultants
- Unlimited telephonic counseling available any time of the day or night, every day of the year
- Unlimited telephonic management and supervisory coaching and counseling
- Support for supervisors and managers making performance-based referrals
- Chemical use assessments
- Telephonic nurse peer coaching
- Legal and financial consultation, discounts, tools and referrals
- Member portal with articles, links, videos, audio files, self-paced training modules, self-assessments, calculators, tools and more
Aggregate utilization reporting and best practice guidelines to help organizations maximize their investment in employees and drive productivity.
To learn more, download a copy of our Employee Assistance Program fact sheet below.