Ensuring your work force is well-equipped to deal with the pressure of not only their job duties, but the challenges around communication, conflict resolution, and managing change are a critical piece of supporting a successful workplace. Recognizing the need for improved skills, knowledge of best practices, and responding to the needs of all generations in the workplace is the first step in providing employees with the tools they need to be productive and efficient members of a team.
Utilizing the training and education expertise of VITAL WorkLife’s behavioral health consultant can ensure that you and your workforce are getting a high-impact Information-rich experience. The following are the Well Being training offered by VITAL WorkLife:
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Achieving Work/Life Balance
- Addressing Substance Abuse: Reasonable Suspicion from a Management Perspective
- Working Effectively with Others; Addressing Conflict and Incivility
- Reducing Stress and Developing Resiliency
- Understanding Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- Thriving in the Wake of Change
- Intergenerational Teams Work!
- Staying Calm in Emotionally Charged Situations
Didn’t see the training topic you were looking for? VITAL WorkLife also provides customized training and group facilitation or coaching, based on best-practices and current trends. Some topics for a customized training may include:
- Team building
- Conflict management
- Time management
- Mental health concerns in the workplace
- Leadership skills
- Conference and Convention Keynotes
- Many others to address your challenges
All training sessions are available via webinar or in person.
To learn more, download a copy of our Well Being Training fact sheet below: