Physicians and providers face challenges unique to the medical profession. Their jobs can be extremely stressful and it’s often hard to balance work and life and family. Family members of a physician can also be affected with their own challenges. And this impacts the well being of the physician. Physician Well Being Resources, a unique Employee Assistance Program-like proactive set of resources designed specifically for physicians, can help.
Physician Well Being Resources includes:
- Physician orientation and leadership training
- Time of Need support for physician & their families:
- Stress & Burnout
- Conflict & Relationships
- Available 24 x 7 x 365
- WorkLife Assistant: a time-saving virtual concierge service to help with daily living tasks
- Professional & family counseling
- Assistance locating reputable resources outside the program for issues such as chemical dependence
- Legal & Financial Resources
Executive summary of benefits with confidential reports & best practice guidelines maximize the organization’s investment in their physicians’ and providers’ well being.
The Physician Well Being Resources program also includes all solutions in the Coaching & Support solution. These benefits include up to 6 hours over a 3-month period of peer/executive coaching, counseling or mentoring. Individuals can either self-refer or be referred by their organization, and benefits purchased by the individual physician or their organization. Physician objectives for the program may vary:
- Leadership development to support career goals
- Well being lifestyle changes
- Stress and burnout awareness to build resiliency
To learn more, download a copy of our PhysicianWell Being Resources fact sheet below, contact us or call 877.731.3949 to learn how we can help.