Physicians and providers face challenges unique to the medical profession. Their jobs can be extremely stressful and it’s often hard to balance work and and life and family. Family members of a physician can also be affected with their own challenges. And this impacts the well being of the physician. Physician Wellness Resources, a unique Employee Assistance Program-like proactive set of resources designed specifically for physicians, can help.
Physician Wellness Resources includes:
- Physician orientation and leadership training
- Time of Need support for physician & their families:
- Stress & Burnout
- Conflict & Relationships
- Available 24 x 7 x 365
- WorkLife Assistant: a time-saving virtual concierge service to help with daily living tasks
- Professional & family counseling
- Assistance locating reputable resources outside the program for issues such as chemical dependence
- Legal & Financial Resources
Executive summary of benefits with confidential reports & best practice guidelines maximize the organization’s investment in their physicians’ and providers’ well being.
The Physician Wellness Resources program also includes all solutions in the Coaching & Support solution. These benefits include up to 6 hours over a 3 months of peer/executive coaching, counseling or mentoring. Individuals can either self-refer or be referred by their organization, and be purchased by the individual physician or their organization. Physician objectives for the program vary:
- Leadership development to support career goals
- Well being lifestyle changes
- Stress and burnout awareness to build resiliency
To learn more, download a copy of our Physician Wellness Resources fact sheet below, contact us or call 877.731.3949 to learn how we can help.