We help individuals build healthy behaviors, supported by experienced behavioral health counselors, consultants and peer coaches. We provide comprehensive solutions for hundreds of thousands of members, wherever they work, live or travel. VITAL WorkLife offers a wide variety of integrated resources designed to help you improve your overall well being, be more productive at work and at home and confront life’s challenges.
If you are a member of one of our plans, login to the right to access your benefit information and online resources — or go to your Member Login page.
Your Member Benefits from VITAL WorkLife are:
- Free to you and your family members
- Confidential – your employer doesn’t know who, when or why anyone uses the benefit
- Available 24/7/365 – Live phone support is available anytime, day or night
Supportive counseling and coaching are at the core of all the services we offer. We help members deal with everything from marital and relationship issues to depression, stress, anxiety, anger and grief, as well as parenting challenges and concerns and more — whether you want to talk with us face to face or by phone.
All of our subscription solutions include the following benefits — log on to your member website to see your specific benefits.
Unlimited phone consultations 24/7/365
Call anytime, day or night, to speak with a master’s level counselor.
Face-to-face counseling sessions
Available for you and your family members from our national network of counselors.
Free legal advice over the phone, generally within one business day. Most people do not want or need to retain an attorney; get the advice you need now. In-person referrals are also available to those who may need to retain an attorney. Get started with a free half-hour consultation with a local attorney.
Financial Consulting Services
Unlimited, free and confidential phone consultation with one of our financial counselors can help you find possible causes and solutions to your financial problems. There are many options to consider regarding how to best address financial questions and concerns or manage your debt.
Identity theft prevention and support
A comprehensive identity theft packet is available on request. The contents include information on preventing identity theft as well as the excellent 68-page brochure from the Federal Trade Commission, Taking Charge: What to Do If Your Identity Is Stolen.
- Well being articles: Hundreds of articles on a wide range of topics available on our Well Being Blog, Insights.
- Member Website: Your member website is an online portal allowing you to access detailed benefit information and a wealth of online resources.
- Online Work & Life resources: A comprehensive library of support topics including parenting, wellness, career development, consumer tips and more. Click on topics on your member homepage to begin exploring this library of informative and valuable articles, assessments, audio files, calculators, checklists, glossaries and resource links.
- Online Seminars: On-demand learning on a wide range of topics; browse topics by selecting Online Seminars on your member homepage.
- eLearning Courses: On-demand training on many topics. These eLearning Courses can be completed in 15-20 minutes, include a visual presentation, brief online quiz and a printable certificate of completion. Available by clicking the plus sign in the eLearning box on your member homepage.
- Online Legal & Financial Resources: Unlimited access to a wealth of financial and legal resources on your member website. You’ll find tip sheets, calculators, handbooks, online seminars, worksheets, checklists, legal forms and more. Just click the Legal/Financial link under Centers, on the side of your member homepage, to begin exploring resources.
Not a member?
If you aren’t a member, we can help you learn more about our solutions to help individual employees and their families through our Employee Assistance Programs and other organizational solutions or our unique solutions for physicians, providers and healthcare organizations.