Productivity for Organizations. Well Being for Individuals.
VITAL WorkLife’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a comprehensive set of services and support to help employees and their families meet life’s challenges. We focus on supporting organizations with behavioral health solutions for not only employees, but also teams, supervisors, managers and leadership. Our program involves everything from dealing with depression and stress, to chemical dependency and relationship counseling, to coaching and consulting to help organizations be more productive.
Comprehensive services delivered by our team of counselors, coaches and consultants help employees, their families and organizations deal with work and life challenges. Join our national network of over 50,000 experienced behavioral health consultants to help deliver:
- Face-to-face counseling sessions
- Unlimited telephonic counseling available any time of the day or night, every day of the year
- Unlimited telephonic management and supervisory coaching and counseling
- Support for supervisors making performance-based referrals
- Chemical use assessments
- Telephonic nurse peer coaching
- Legal and financial consultation, discounts, tools and referrals
We have a comprehensive EAP Member portal with articles, links, videos, audio files, self-paced training modules, self-assessments, calculators, tools and more. We provide the organizations we support with aggregate utilization reports and best practice guidelines to help our clients maximize their investment in employees and drive productivity.
To learn more, download a copy of our Employee Assistance Program fact sheet, contact us or call us at 800-383-1908.