Physicians face challenges unique to the medical profession. Their jobs can be extremely stressful and it’s often hard to balance work and family. Family members of a physician can also be affected with their own challenges. Our Physician Wellness Resources, a unique Employee Assistance Program (EAP) designed specifically for physicians, has been proven effective. Join our team of Physician Peer Coaches, masters and doctorate behavioral health counselors and consultants who deliver support as part of our programs.
The Physician Wellness Resources program includes:
- Physician orientation and leadership training
- Time of Need support for physician & their families:
- Stress & Burnout
- Conflict & Relationships
- Available 24 x 7 x 365
- Time-saving virtual concierge services
- Professional & family counseling
- Assistance locating reputable resources outside the program for issues such as chemical dependence
- Legal & Financial Resources
Our executive summary with non-identifiable reports & best practice guidelines to maximize organizational ROI.
The program also includes all solutions in Coaching & Support services (up to 6 hours over a 3 month period of peer and executive coaching, counseling and mentoring):
- Peer Coaching
- Executive Coaching
Physicians can either self-refer or be referred by their organization, and the program can be purchased by the individual physician or their organization.
Physician objectives vary:
- Leadership development to support career goals
- Well being lifestyle changes
- Stress and burnout management
- Culture and engagement behavior development
To learn more about how you can join our team, download a copy of our Physician Wellness Resources fact sheet, contact us or call us at 877.731.3949.